14 November 2008

R.I.P. Ringo


Drag Queens of Death would like to bid a fond adieu to Ringo (named due to his likeness to a yellow submarine) who bid farewell to this mortal world, and to our fish tank, sometime between between feeding time last night and the discovery of his body this morning. Ringo was our favourite little fishy, full of personality as he zipped around the fish tank, hovering in his strange way, and nibbling on your fingers when you put them in the water.
Farewell fine fishy, may marine heaven be full of your favourite activity, feeding time.

2 comments:

Mydoona said...

oh poor Ringo....I am sad :-(

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for Ringo. And to think i deluded myself that i was an original namer of pets. My three year old jack russell is similarly called Ringo. Ah well, its back to naming my pets how ferals name their kids. Common name but with dumb spelling, that makes them feel for the first time in their lives like are creative or different. Next dog will be a common name like Rex, but spelt Wrecks.